From OSGi Community Wiki
Tool Chains refer to combinations of offline build tools, IDEs, debugging, testing and other tools that together create a comprehensive environment to develop OSGi bundles and applications.
The following Tool Chains are described, generally using comparable projects.
Java tool chains
- Bndtools, Ant and Eclipse
- Maven, Felix Bundle Plugin, Pax-Exam and Eclipse
- Maven, Tycho and Eclipse/PDE
- Ant, Ivy and Bundlor and Ant, Ivy and Bundlor with p2
- Gradle and Bnd
- ProSyst mBS SDK
- Knopflerfish, Ant, Eclipse
Scala tool chain
Groovy tool chain
- ... add your favourite toolchain here ...